Karur Food Grade NSF 401 Loctite Instant Adhesive
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 12 Bottle
- 250 INR/Bottle
- Price Range
- 245.00 - 250.00 INR/Bottle
- Adhesive Type
- Tensile Strength
- 9 Newtons per Millimetre Squared (N/mm2)
- Printing, Advertising, Packing, Leather, Footwear, Garment
- LOCTITE® 401™ is designed for the assembly of difficultto-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution and strong tension and/or shear strength.
- Physical State
LOCTITE 401 may be a general purpose, quick natural process, instant adhesive that's ideal to be used on porous substrates.
LOCTITE 401 may be a quick natural process instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials requiring uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. the merchandise provides for the speedy bonding of a good vary of materials, as well as metals, plastics and elastomers. LOCTITE 401 is additionally suited to bonding porous materials like wood, paper, animal skin and cloth. good for all fast repairs and every one styles of tiny emergency repairs.
With consistent focus on quality, our company is engaged in Supplying, Trading and Exporting a vast range of Food Grade NSF 401 Loctite Instant Adhesive in Karur, Tamilnadu, South India.
Universal instant adhesive
Very high strength on snug components
Perfect for all fast repairs and every one styles of tiny emergency repairs.
Bonds a good vary of comparable or dissimilar substrates (metals, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramics similarly as most plastics)
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 12 Bottle Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 12 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- NSF Approved